With our experienced team, we are also ideally positioned to provide financial advice to individuals as well as service and industrial companies. Taking into account the client’s nationality, place of residence and tax, legal and economic constraints, we assist in the planning and implementation of financial operations of all types, including:
- Purchasing, holding and selling assets, both liquid (portfolio of securities) and non-liquid (participating interests, buildings, hotels, yachts, private jets, etc.).
- Structuring family companies in preparation for sale or IPOs.
- Identifying target companies and implementing investment projects (joint ventures, mergers, etc.).
- Arbitration, audits (due diligence) and financial services negotiation.
- Transfer and takeover of commercial companies.
- Loan structuring (mortgages, etc.) and cash flow optimisation.
In addition, we have access to outstanding properties not available on the market through our direct links with property owners, developers and estate agencies.
Finally, thanks to our presence in Singapore (www.croce-associes.sg) and in China, we are perfectly placed to provide all the assistance our Swiss and European clients need as they set up in Asia (establishing domicile, buying or selling property, private equity investments in local companies, funding searches, etc.).
Through our long-term presence in the region, we have built up a comprehensive network of correspondents: banks, specialist legal practices, trust companies and tax experts.
Consequently, we offer European investors looking to move into Asia or set up a business there prompt, intelligent guidance in their choices and make them aware of local specificities. In addition, we provide coordination services to our clients and oversee the work of our local correspondents.